Friday, May 18, 2012

27 Weeks

I have decided that I need to get some pictures of me while I'm pregnant, not just these little side pics of my growing bump, but with my face in it too!  I want to remember what I looked like and how it felt.  I noticed in this weeks pictures that the infamous line is starting to appear down the middle of my belly.  I can really only see it from my belly button down and not too much in person.

Her movements are getting so pronounced.  It is just the most amazing thing getting to feel her all day.  I understand why people say they miss being pregnant.  I think I'm starting to understand when people say the baby is kicking them in the ribs or up in their ribs.  I literally feel like she is stuck up there sometimes when I am trying to sit down.  I'm starting to notice I feel like I have less room in my belly area even though I still have a LONG way to go and baby has a lot of growing to do! 

I'm starting to feel a lot less hungry lately than I did earlier in my pregnancy.  Or at least I don't think everything put in front of me looks amazing like I used too!  Last night I made enchiladas and didn't want them so I also baked a broccoli cheese quinoa bake I had frozen a few weeks ago and that didn't sound good either...so I ended up having cereal!  Who knows, but I feel like I am feeling this way a lot at dinner time recently.

I think I'm definitely settling into the third trimester.  I am still completely wiped by Thursday night and can't keep my eyes open at work on Friday (today).  My cleaning schedule has definitely gone out the window because I really struggle to feel motivated to do it about half the nights of the week.  I hope my energy to work out holds out through this pregnancy.  I am still feeling great now exercising and would love to continue as long as possible!  Ready to have my normal energy back for sure! 


26 Weeks


27 Weeks


27 Weeks


27 Weeks


No comments:

Post a Comment