Friday, July 20, 2012

34 Weeks

Its funny how the weeks seem to be flying by (only 6 left??? how can that be!?) but seem to be dragging at the same time!  Really I mean the evenings and weekends fly by, but the days at work seem soooo long.  I am having trouble concentrating as all I can think about is baby baby baby.  People say you should work up to your due date so you can keep yourself busy, but to me, I feel like I would keep my self a lot busier not sitting at my desk thinking about everything All. Day. Long.!  I could see myself having trouble getting through those final weeks!!!

I am so happy to know there are only 3 weeks until baby is full term.  Each week that passes is really exciting knowing she is staying in there and getting fully developed!  I am shocked at how well I still feel at 34 weeks pregnant.  I'm still not feeling too squished.  I am starting to feel "pregnant" a lot more though, if that makes sense.  It seemed like before I could still forget that I was at times when I felt like my normal self, but I can definitely sense that I am slowing down.  I'm tired/sore by the end of the day if I get a good workout in, make dinner, clean up or run any errands, and shower all in a row.  I've been making myself slow it down more and more!

I had my 34 week doctor's appointment Tuesday this week.  Baby and me both looked healthy!  Her heart rate was 145 and the doctor said she still feels head down.  I felt for a few days that maybe she rotated so her back was facing out because I was feeling most of her kicks inside rather than on the outside of my belly, but now I'm feeling them both places so who knows!  The doctor said its hard to tell right now, but she was pretty sure she felt that way (which is great because that's how she should be for delivery day).  I am definitely noticing her kicks are starting to slow down somewhat as she is running out of room, but still feeling plenty constantly.  My blood pressure, urine, and weight looked good at 21 pounds so far.


33 Weeks


34 Weeks

34 Weeks

34 Weeks

No comments:

Post a Comment