Thursday, June 7, 2012

Weekly Eats 6/3/12

Sunday - I had a bridal shower for my good friend Katie in Chicago and had tons of awesome food there, so wasn't too hungry when I got home, Corey had Chicken Parm, freezer meal courtesy of Jess!

Monday - went out to dinner to celebrate my sister's birthday!  Sushi it was!  (don't worry I only had the cooked kind, but it was amazing!)

Tuesday - Salmon, carrots, potatoes - baked these with olive oil, garlic powder, basil, S&P (we didn't go to the grocery this week because we are leaving on vacation Friday morning, so you'll see it was a clean out the fridge and eat from the freezer type week!)

Wednesday - BBQ Chicken Salad (using homemade bbq sauce, recipe coming soon, pinto beans, green pepper, blue cheese, and ranch dressing)

Thursday - breakfast for dinner!

Friday - rehearsal dinner for our good friends Joe & Becca's wedding in Kansas City at Jack Stack BBQ!!!

Saturday - the wedding!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment