Monday, April 23, 2012

23 Weeks

Written 4/23 about the week of April 16 - 22

I'm getting to the point where I'm starting to feel like I look like a real pregnant lady, haha!  I see myself in the mirror or in certain outfits and there is no hidding that belly.  I was sick mainly Monday - Thursday last week with a flu bug.  I had a fever and was really achey, it was horrible.  I finally took a tylenol Tuesday night to get my fever down and called the doctor Wednesday morning and she told me it was best to take the tylenol if I had a fever like that.

The greatest thing that happened last week was the increase in movement!  I am feeling her so much now and its the coolest thing ever.  I notice the difference between her just moving around and her kicks and feel like I can tell a little bit about where she is in my belly or how she's laying.  I started to feel her moving from the outside now so my hand is basically glued to my belly.  Corey was finally able to feel her this past weekend which was pretty amazing.  I just wanted him to have a little part of feeling what I get to feel all day long!

We went to look at a dresser that a family friend is wanting to get rid of this weekend and are going to buy that from her next week.  Corey is going to refinish it and paint it white to match the crib and we will use it as a changing table/dresser combo.  We also went back to look at a rocker we liked at a local store this weekend, but were still unhappy with the price, so we are still on the hunt for that.  I think the chair has been the hardest thing to find so far for the nursery!  I've been looking at fabrics for the crib sheets as well and am on the fench right now if it would be cheaper to just buy verses make.  Luckily we still have plenty of time to decide those types of things!


22 weeks

23 weeks


23 weeks

23 weeks

No comments:

Post a Comment