Sunday, April 29, 2012

24 Weeks

April 23-29

I had my 24 week appointment yesterday and it went great!  Everything looked normal and I am measuring right at 24 weeks.  The baby's heartbeat was 150 and total I've gained 11 pounds (only 1 up from last appointment, but I think that was due to me being so sick last week and not having much appetite).  The doctor told me I either need to start monitoring my calcium intake or taking a calcium supplement.  My glucose screen is next appointment so that will be interesting, and hopefully I'll pass! 

I can't believe how fast its all going.  This is my last 4 week gap until my next appointment at 28 weeks, then I start going every 2 weeks, which is crazy.  I am getting so excited!  Now I really understand why people told me how the first half of pregnancy seems so slow compared to the second half...its flying by!

We booked our little "babymoon" to Florida finally!  We are going when I'll be 31 weeks, so hopefully I won't be too uncomfortable on the flight!  I can't wait!  Me and Corey always have so much fun on vacation together and it will just be really nice to get away just the two of us and enjoy each other's company. 

Life is starting to feel very busy and I think its due to the summer beginning.  I know it is going to fly by, but I hope I continue to really enjoy the rest of pregnancy and soak it all up.  I know life is about to change very soon.  I love feeling this little baby moving so much in my belly lately.  I think it keeps her on my mind constantly.  I feel like I've got a little mini me along every where I go.  I guess its a tiny bit of prep for the real thing.

23 Weeks

24 Weeks

24 Weeks

24 Weeks

No comments:

Post a Comment