Sunday, April 29, 2012

Weekly Eats 4/22/12

Sunday - Lightened up Broccoli Cheese Soup 
                We had a freezer meal swap again and I made this soup so I made an extra batch for Corey & I on this chilly night!


Monday - Salmon Salad w/ Boursin Cheese, Artichokes, & Roasted Tomatoes



Tuesday - BBQ Chicken Sandwhiches
         I tried to re-make the bbq chicken sandwhiches in the crockpot that Jess made us for one of the freezer meals, but it didn't go so well.  We still ate them, but they were definitely overcooked...stay tuned I'll be trying again soon before I post them!

Wednesday -leftovers

Thursday - leftovers

Friday - Mexican Chicken Rice Bake
           This was SO good!  Jess made it for us as part of the freezer meal swap and Corey & I might have polished off close to 3/4 of the 9x13 inch pan in one night!  Don't worry I'll be making this one soon too!

Saturday - Out

No comments:

Post a Comment