Monday, April 2, 2012

Weekly Eats 3/25/12

Sunday - Cookout with Bible Study
                 Emily & Aaron grilled out BBQ chicken, we also had potatoes, salad, fruit & s'mores bites



Monday - Chicken Pot Pie
                 courtesy of Heather & our freezer meals, so so so good!!!

Tuesday - Grilled Steak Fajitas


Wednesday - Crockpot Chicken Tortilla Soup
              this was the first time I've ever made it in the crock pot but I will definitely be doing it again soon!  It was so easy!  I threw all ingredients (including 3 chicken breasts straight from the freezer), except for the black beans in the crock pot in the morning and cooked it around 8 hours on low.  Then I added the beans when I got home (I didn't want them to get too mushy) and let them warm through...so good!


Thursday - Pizza & Cake
             I had my best girlfriends over to have a little "gender reveal"!  We ordered some Pizza Hut and I made a Lemon Cake w/ Lemon Cream Cheese Frosting & a Pink Center


Friday - Leftovers

Saturday - Mexican Chicken Pasta Dinner

No comments:

Post a Comment