Friday, April 20, 2012

Weekly Eats 4/1/12

Sunday - Steaks, Red skinned Mashed Potatoes, & side spinach salads
              Random craving by Corey (I think since the steak fajitas last week).  We had fun grilling out together and relaxing on the patio though!  I didn't take a picture though and I can't believe I haven't posted a recipe for my mashed potatoes yet!  Will do soon :)

Monday - Greek Chicken Wraps



Tuesday - Spinach & Feta Friatta / leftovers
              I made this crustless quiche & we both had one slice each + leftovers from the fridge.  We save the rest so we could each have 2 slices for breakfast the next morning since it didn't really feel like a dinner type thing.



Wednesday - BBQ Pulled Chicken Sandwhiches & Sweet Potato fries
                  Last one of our freezer meals (from Jess) and oh man this was good!  So tender and flavorful!  Definitely getting the recipe for this one too!


Thursday - Creamy Roasted Tomato Basil Tortellini Soup


Friday - Green Chili Burgers w/ Carmelized Onions, Pepperjack, & Avocado on homemade Pretzel Rolls


Saturday - leftovers

No comments:

Post a Comment