Saturday, March 24, 2012

19 Weeks

Its only Wednesday, and its already been the longest week ever!  I can hardly wait for next week's appointment.  I am having so much trouble focusing on work this week!  I think I've just been calm and let this whole pregnancy go by without doing much of anything baby related yet.  And I've been holding out on everything, waiting for this day!  I can't wait to buy my first baby outfit.  I can't wait to start putting the nursery together.  I can't wait to start registering for baby items.  So much to look forward to!

Oh and the part about when we actually get to see the baby again!  You know its really surreal when you get to see your baby the first time.  Its so small, you aren't showing yet, and you obviously aren't feeling any movement yet.  Its kind of like you believe that baby is really in your belly that you are seeing, but not really.  It will be so neat to see our baby again, and see how much its grown, now that I can actually see & feel that its in there!

I've also noticed I've been incredibly hungry lately.  I feel like I eat more than I normally would but still find my stomach growling multiple times a day.  And I was already a 3 meals and at least 2 snacks a day type of person, I guess I need to bulk up on some of these snacks?
One new thing I've been experiencing in the past couple weeks as I've started to get an actual bump, is an achiness or pressure in my lower abdomen.  I remember feeling a sort of pressure sometime early in my first trimester, never cramping, but just felt like things were "working" down there, haha!  Its sort of like that but different.  I notice it when I get up from sitting sometimes where it just feels heavy down very low under my belly.  I guess that is just things growing!  Also I notice every once in a while I'll feel a semi-sharp pain, nothing too bad at all, when I get out of bed in the morning.  One of my weekly emails from babycenter said this is just round ligament pain.  Just reassuring to get these emails and know the things I feel are normal! 

Like I said above, next week we get to find out what baby is!  I am taking a half day with my sister so we'll be able to do some shopping afterward!  I think both my sister and my mom are going to be able to be there so they'll be the first ones to find out when we get done with the ultrasound.  Corey & I decided we just want it to be the two of us in there when we find out and see our baby again.  I think it just makes things special, just getting to see each other's reactions first!


18 weeks

19 weeks

19 weeks

19 weeks

19 weeks

No comments:

Post a Comment