Monday, March 12, 2012

Weekly Eats 3/4/12

Sunday - Roasted Vegetable Strudel

Monday - Steak Salad w/ Blue Cheese Vinaigrette

Tuesday - Spinach Lasagna Rolls, Roasted Garlic Bread, & Salad w/ Moroccan Vinaigrette
      I had some sorority girl friends over for dinner and fixed the lasagna rolls & garlic bread and another friend brought the salad.  The dressing was so so good!

Wednesday - Cheeze-it Casserole

Thursday - Leftovers

Friday -  Pork Tenderloin stuffed with Goat Cheese, Pesto, Spinach & Sun-Dried Tomatoes, Summer Squash side, & Salad
      I had my best girl friends over for dinner & a movie and fixed this!  Another friend brought a summer squash side dish which I can't wait to make, and other brought an amazing salad w/ feta, apple, dried cranberries, & walnuts.

Saturday - Breakfast for dinner
      I was really craving pancakes so we made those, bacon, and eggs!

No comments:

Post a Comment