Friday, March 9, 2012

Weekly Eats 2/26/12

Sunday - Chili pitch-in with bible study 

We used to be a young married couples group but recently split so that girls meet one week and guys meet the next.  It was becoming difficult as 3 new babies were born within the last 6 months (and 2 more on the way!) for us to meet in the evenings.  Babies apparently have bedtimes before 10:30!  So this was our solution and its working out so great!  Then once a month we come together to do a "family dinner" where we all get to partake, usually earlier in the evening on a Sunday.  This month's was at our house, so I made regular chili, and another couple brought the yummiest cilantro lime chicken chili!  Don't worry, I got the recipe!!!

Monday - Sweet & Spicy Citrus Tilapia over Rice, sauted Zucchini & Red Peppers, Asparagus 

Tuesday - Cobb Salads, Baked Potatoes

I had two leftover from the bag I bought for last week so I baked them in the oven this time.

Wednesday - Chicken, Spinach, Goat Cheese, & Pesto Quesadillas, leftover cobb salad

Thursday - White Chicken Chili - will post soon!

I had planned to make this as well Sunday prior to my sweet friend offering to bring one of the chilis.  Corey & I were still craving it though and decided to add it to the dinner list for this week!

Friday - out to dinner to celebrate my wonderful Momma's birthday!

Saturday - leftovers

No comments:

Post a Comment