Sunday, August 2, 2015

24 weeks

4/15/15

Oh baby boy, how much of a joy it is to feel your movements.  Your daddy got to feel you move for the first time a week or so ago which is really fun.  I feel you move sooooo much more than I remember feeling Reese at this point.  This pregnancy has been a lot different than it was with Reese, harder in some ways, but holding my belly and just knowing you are growing in there is so special.  After quite a long road, it sure makes me very thankful.

My belly has grown SO quick this time, I mean, I swear its as big as it was around 30 weeks with Reese already.  Which leads to me feeling constant pressure on my bladder and other aches and pains I don't remember feeling so intensely this early with Reese.  But, I would say my biggest complaint has been my hormones.  Ugh, I'm so tired of them ruining good weekends or occasions with Corey.  Also, I find myself longing for this baby boy to be here constantly.  I just have to remind myself to be thankful that I am even pregnant with him and that he is growing healthy in there when the fears and jealousy creep in.

This weekend we celebrated my 30th birthday and it was so special!  My bible study girls surprised me with some of my favorite treats at our play date Thursday.  Corey took off work Friday and let me sleep in while him and Reese went to get us breakfast for us.  Then he planned for me to have a massage and pedicure that afternoon where he had my mom and sister surprise me and join me for the pedicure.  It was so much fun.  That evening we had dinner at Public Greens and dessert at Cake Bake, both were so great.  Saturday morning we woke up and headed to Chicago for the night.  We did lots of walking around and sightseeing and lots of good eating.  It was the perfect way to celebrate.  He really made me feel special. 

18 weeks 1 day

21 weeks 1 day



No comments:

Post a Comment