Sunday, August 2, 2015

28 weeks

5/13/15

I had my 28 week appointment today, whoo hoo!  Praising the Lord for making it to this wonderful milestone of the third trimester.  While I'll be honest that this pregnancy hasn't been as enjoyable as my first at times, it puts things all into perspective when I reach points like this is realize how truly amazing it is.  A year ago, we were still fresh from our first miscarriage and all the pain and healing that would come, and today I am celebrating the third trimester and being so close to baby all of a sudden!  It sure has flown by, and I couldn't be happier.

All looked good at my appointment.  I will find out in the next couple of days the results of my glucose and anemia lab tests.  I am feeling so much movement, which is incredible, and tonight I felt the baby have the hiccups for the first time as we were reading Reese a book before bed.  I have noticed that the braxton hicks have begun in the last few weeks, and they are still very dependent on how much activity I've done that day and not too common at this point.  I am still feeling really pretty great, but have noticed that if I overdue it I feel some pressure and try to take it easy.

We finally switched Reese over to her big girl room (and bed!) last night and its gone great so far.  I've been working on getting her new room cleaned out for a while.  We painted her dresser and were gifted some adorable bedding and finally had everything ready.  I had so much fun doing this move and organizing all her stuff into her new room which is so not my normal type of fun activity so clearly I must be nesting.  I was then able to get out all the baby stuff in the process and start stocking the nursery dressers with cloth diapers, burp clothes, and baby boy things.  Two of my friends have given us some of their newborn and 3 month baby boy clothes to use so I had so much fun going through and hanging all of them up.

We can't wait to meet you baby boy!!!

26 weeks 1 day

28 weeks



No comments:

Post a Comment