Sunday, August 2, 2015

33.5 Weeks

6/21/15

Whooo!  Am I ready!  I'm reaching the point in the last few days where my attitude has shifted to being fully over being pregnant and getting so uncomfortable.  Thinking I am feeling how I was around 36 weeks with Reese.  Its probably just a second pregnancy and coming off of a busy week with Grace kids camp.  I'm just feeling so much pressure down there, especially anytime I get up from sitting, lower back pain, and scrunched up under my ribs when sitting.  We are really thinking he is going to come early again like Reese, maybe even earlier, but we'll have to wait and see - probably just wishful thinking!

Reese's big girl room is almost finished and I am just really in love with it.  We are blessed with amazing friends.  My friend Ally gave us the most adorable shabby chic bedding, Lindsey gave us a beautiful antique chair, and Heather made a perfect wreath to hang over her bed.  I promise some day I'll post pictures.  Baby boy's room is getting close too.  Just waiting on prints to put in picture frames, then hang his gallery wall up.

I am nesting like crazy and just really love washing baby clothes/blankets, organizing his things and shopping for last minute needed items.  We were so blessed by great friends and family who threw us little "sprinkles" and gave us some baby boy clothes and needed items like diapers, etc.  In a few weeks I'll start packing my hospital bag, get the car seat installed, and set up the pack n play in our room.

29 weeks

33 weeks 6 days

No comments:

Post a Comment