Wednesday, February 15, 2012

10 weeks

January 16 - 22 - you can tell these posts were written when I didn't have a whole lot of energy as they all sound like brain dumps!

Today is the 21st, a Sunday and I'll be eleven weeks Monday.  I can't wait to be able to tell everyone so that I don't have to hide it anymore!  I must have woke up 6 or 7 times to pee last night...seriously.  Before I was pregnant I bet my average was 1-3.  I guess I should quit dirinking so much water before bed but I constantly feel thirsty!  Good thing I have no trouble going back to sleep!   Hope that continues!  I am still tired this week but otherwise feel great!  I swear I am having the luckiest pregnancy.  I'm excited to have an actual bump!  But not looking forward to not being able to sleep on my tummy anymore!

No comments:

Post a Comment