Monday, February 27, 2012

Weekly Eats 2/19/12

I just saw this little idea on a new blog I found and thought it would be fun to start up!  One of my favorite things to do is meal plan for the coming week and do my grocery shopping.  I absolutely love cooking and find it so much easier to be prepared ahead of time.  Here were our eats last week!

Sunday - Jambalaya - Corey's parents came over for the IU game and a little dinner to get Mardi Gras week started off right!
Monday - leftover Maggiano's from date night Saturday, along with side salads
Tuesday - crock pot baked potatoes, with broccoli & cheese (will post recipe soon)
Wednesday - Teriyaki Salmon, wild rice, & honey glazed carrots
Thursday - simple (homemade sauce) spaghetti & asparagus
Friday - out, my friend Katie stayed with us so we met a few friends out for dinner
Saturday - leftovers

No comments:

Post a Comment