Monday, February 27, 2012

15 weeks

February 20 - 26

Can not believe how fast this pregnancy is going so far!  Baby is the size of an apple or an orange this week and about 4 inches long!  This week I am just really looking forward to finding out if its a boy or girl in 5 short weeks!  I can hardly wait!  I am ready to start decorating the nursery!  I felt like I sort of popped out a little bit this past week, but I really thought I would be showing more by now.  I know everything is on track, but I am ready to have a little belly!  I am also feeling a little fatigued this week again.  I was really feeling back to my normal self, noticing that I did't absolutely need naps on the weekend, etc.  But this week I have been really tired after work, and I'm talking like 7:30...opps! 

As I was looking back through some of my friends blogs to see how they were feeling around this same time (or if they were showing yet), I came across this survey Jess did.  I thought it might be fun to do!

Week and day: 15 weeks and 2 days (2/22/12)

Belly Button in or out: In

Wedding rings on or off: On

Food cravings: I had to agree with Jess's response on this one.  Nothing too intense or recurring cravings.  But when someone mentions something or I get something on my mind, I want it!  I made multiple trips to the grocery last week to get something new for dinner that I was really in the mood for.  And in case you weren't aware from reading my food blog, one of my favorite things is to meal plan in advance!  Oh well, I'll make that stuff next week, right?!

Food aversions: same as before, nothing Asian sounds remotely good to me

Nausea: not at all!

Energy level: guess I kind of answered that above!

Weight gain: 2 lbs 2 weeks ago at my appt...I go again next week so I'll give you an update then.

Mood: feeling really good, went through an irritable patch, but much better now

Maternity clothes: nothing yet (updated on Sunday 2/26/12 - I noticed my jeans feeling really tight last night at a friends house, particularly when I was sitting.  Luckily one of my friends is going to let me borrow her bella band, but I think I see some maternity pant purchases in my near future!)

Size of baby: I've heard both an orange or an apple

Changes of baby: moving all of her limbs, forming taste buds, senses light (one interesting thing I read this week was if you shine a flashlight on your belly, baby would move away from the light!)

Next appointment: March 1st, next Tuesday!  16 weeks

Other: Hoping to start seeing a belly soon!  I know this is silly, but I haven't really worried too much about baby so far.  But lately I have started feeling a little self conscious about my belly.  I just worry that I should have a little belly by now, and worry that the baby isn't really in there or something.  I know its ridiculous since I've seen it and heard the heartbeat twice, and seen the baby, but its easy to worry when you don't really have symptoms.  I know it will make me feel better to go to the doctor next week to hear the heartbeat again!!!


14 weeks


15 weeks


No comments:

Post a Comment