Tuesday, February 14, 2012

9 weeks

January 8 - 15

Today is the 10th and we just had our first ultrasound and heard the heartbeat.  I'd have to say this was pretty unbelievable.  Its still hard to believe this little baby is inside me, even though I totally feel the effects and notice all the changes.  As far as my appetite goes lately I've still been craving the same things, citrus and lots of mexican food (but that's typical for me!)  And I'm only really grossed out by asian food/flavors right now.  Who knows!  I swear I can even see a little bump, more like I can't suck it in like I used to!  I measured 9 weeks so my due date is august 13th!  I'll start doing weekly updates based on Mondays from now on! 

At our appointment we had the ultrasound & got to listen to the heartbeat, had an OB educator meeting, and an appointment with my doctor.  Here is a picture from our ultrasound...hard to believe this little thing is only the size of a green olive when its actually starting to look like a real baby in this picture!  The coolest part of the ultrasound was seeing the actual heart beating.  I had no idea that you would be able to see that.  Our baby was also moving their little arms around which was really neat!  Heartbeat was pretty high at 180 (but in the normal range for this early).


No comments:

Post a Comment