Thursday, February 16, 2012

11 weeks

January 23 - 29

The baby is the size of a lime!  I can't hardly believe it.  Its weird to think something so big is in my belly!  The majority of this pregnancy has been thoughts about being pregnant.  Its weird when you stop and realize there is a human being growing in there!  I'm excited as the time goes on to get more "attached" to baby and excited to meet him/her. 

I think the new thing in the past week for me has been my "appetite" I guess you could call it?  I feel not necessarily like I am hungry all the time, but that I want to eat all the time!  Its pretty annoying!  I'm not really a huge snacker at night after dinner, probably because we eat dinner late, but lately I can't stop thinking about food, and just want something so so bad!  Actually its even during the day as well, like in between breakfast and snack or snack and lunch.  But that is mostly sweets that I want then, like chocolate!  I think this is going to be a baby girl with all the sweets I'm craving! 

This week I am just really looking forward to getting out of the first trimester so miscarriage risks go down and am looking forward to telling everyone!  I hope telling everyone at work goes okay.  I am also just really feeling very thankful for how easy of a pregnancy I've had so far!  I can't really complain about anything at all and I feel very lucky.

No comments:

Post a Comment